Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?