Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- What is your take on juice fasting?