Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Warts and Juicing
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?