Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?