Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Warts and Juicing
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?