Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Warts and Juicing
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?