Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Warts and Juicing
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).