Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Juicing and Weight Loss