Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Juicing Combination Review
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?