Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- How much juice should I drink?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?