Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?