Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing and Detoxification
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Juicing Combination Review
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- What is your take on juice fasting?