Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Warts and Juicing
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?