Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Warts and Juicing