Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Warts and Juicing
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?