Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Warts and Juicing
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Blanching vegetables before freezing