Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?