Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Warts and Juicing
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?