Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?