Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Warts and Juicing
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Receding Gums and Juicing