Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!