Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?