Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Warts and Juicing
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- How much juice should I drink?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?