Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?