Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Warts and Juicing
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?