Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Warts and Juicing
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?