Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Warts and Juicing
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.