Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- How much juice should I drink?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Warts and Juicing
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?