Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- How much juice should I drink?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?