Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- How much juice should I drink?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Juicing Combination Review
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?