Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Warts and Juicing
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?