Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Warts and Juicing
- How much juice should I drink?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing