Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing and Detoxification
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- How much juice should I drink?