Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?