Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- How much juice should I drink?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Warts and Juicing
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?