Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Warts and Juicing
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?