Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Juicing Combination Review
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?