Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- How much juice should I drink?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Warts and Juicing