Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Juicing Combination Review
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- How much juice should I drink?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).