Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Warts and Juicing
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?