Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Warts and Juicing
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- How much juice should I drink?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?