Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- How much juice should I drink?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).