Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- How much juice should I drink?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?