Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing