Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Warts and Juicing
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Does pickling remove the benefits?