Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- How much juice should I drink?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?