Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Warts and Juicing
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?