Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- How much juice should I drink?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?