Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Warts and Juicing
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Juicing Combination Review
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?