Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Warts and Juicing
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?