Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- How much juice should I drink?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Warts and Juicing
- Juicing Combination Review
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Can the body detoxify too fast?