Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Juicing Combination Review
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Warts and Juicing
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?