Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Warts and Juicing
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Juicing Combination Review
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?