Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Juicing Combination Review
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Warts and Juicing
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Can I juice beets everyday?