Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Warts and Juicing
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Juicing Combination Review
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?