Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
If I make juice in the early morning, is it ok to store it until lunch (7 hours)? Should I put a squirt of lemon juice in it?
Is it okay to store juice? No, not really. The whole point of making fresh juice is to drink it fresh. If you can't drink it fresh, then you might as well drink store bought juice.
The reason why is after about 20 minutes, all of the naturally occurring enzymes begin to disappear. At the same time, bacteria can begin to grow and you are at risk for botulism. While I can't say how long it takes for botulism to start, there is no doubt that non–fresh juice begins to go that way.
Of course, adding some lemon juice to the juice will help prevent it from spoiling due to the natural vitamin C content in the lemon juice (vitamin C being an anti–oxidant that can help prevent the fresh juice from spoiling). But then again, if we have to prevent something from spoiling, then it's really no longer fresh. What we want is the benefits of fresh juice.
The point of drink fresh juice is to get the wholesome goodness of the freshness — if it's not fresh, then there is just no point in making
Well, that sure was a lot of talk about freshness! Hopefully it didn't confuse you but I am sure you get the point now about the importance of freshness (:
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing Combination Review
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- How much juice should I drink?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Warts and Juicing
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds