Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- How much juice should I drink?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?