Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?