Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Juicing and Detoxification
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Warts and Juicing
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?