Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?