Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- How much juice should I drink?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Warts and Juicing
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- What is your take on juice fasting?