Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Juicing Combination Review
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Warts and Juicing
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?