Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Can I juice beets everyday?