Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Warts and Juicing
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- How much juice should I drink?
- What is your take on juice fasting?