Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Juicing Combination Review
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?