Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Juicing Combination Review
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Warts and Juicing