Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?