Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- How much juice should I drink?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?