Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- How much juice should I drink?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?