Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?