Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Warts and Juicing
- Juicing Combination Review
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?