Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?