Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Warts and Juicing
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- How much juice should I drink?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?