Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- How much juice should I drink?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?