Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Warts and Juicing
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?