Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Juicing Combination Review
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- How much juice should I drink?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?