Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Receding Gums and Juicing