Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- How much juice should I drink?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing