Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing Combination Review
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- How much juice should I drink?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Can juicing cause constipation and hemorrhoids?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Warts and Juicing
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?