Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).