Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?