Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- Juicing Combination Review
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Warts and Juicing
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?