Ask Jesse: Juicing Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Jesse's fingers are currently on holiday and taking a break. He will be accepting new questions after a rest.
Here is a list of the most recently asked questions.
You can also search my whole web site using my keyword search engine at the top of the page
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Juicing Combination Review
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- How long to wait after juicing before eating?
- How much juice should I drink?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?