How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
How much of the value of the vegetables / fruit is lost in thepulp? It seems like there is a great deal of waste.
Pulp is merely fiber and fiber has no significant nutritional valuebecause the body can't digest it. That's why the fiber then goes on tohelp cleanse the colon.
But some of the juice / nutrients will still be in the pulp afterjuicing as no juice machine can extract 100% of the nutrients. However, as a general rule of thumb, the drier the pulp, the more nutrition / juice has been extracted from the vegetables.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- Warts and Juicing
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Juicing Combination Review
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.