How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
How much of the value of the vegetables / fruit is lost in thepulp? It seems like there is a great deal of waste.
Pulp is merely fiber and fiber has no significant nutritional valuebecause the body can't digest it. That's why the fiber then goes on tohelp cleanse the colon.
But some of the juice / nutrients will still be in the pulp afterjuicing as no juice machine can extract 100% of the nutrients. However, as a general rule of thumb, the drier the pulp, the more nutrition / juice has been extracted from the vegetables.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Do you have some tips for IBS, constipation and gallstones?
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Juicing Combination Review
- What can help with my hemorrhoids, fissures and inflammation?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Do you have a recipe that includes pears and beets?