How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
How much of the value of the vegetables / fruit is lost in thepulp? It seems like there is a great deal of waste.
Pulp is merely fiber and fiber has no significant nutritional valuebecause the body can't digest it. That's why the fiber then goes on tohelp cleanse the colon.
But some of the juice / nutrients will still be in the pulp afterjuicing as no juice machine can extract 100% of the nutrients. However, as a general rule of thumb, the drier the pulp, the more nutrition / juice has been extracted from the vegetables.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Can I juice carrot greens?
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- Receding Gums and Juicing
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- What juice will clean my colon of old fecal matter?
- Can the body detoxify too fast?
- Juice Combination For Liver, Kidneys, Bile and Overall Health
- I Got Ill, For A Short Time, While Juicing
- How Can I Store Vegetables?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- Can I add Salba seeds to my juice?
- How often should I juice to get enough nutrition?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?