Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
I just wondering does one peel the beet before juicing or just wash them?
Personally, I just wash the beets before juicing.
As long as the beets are clean after you wash them so you don't drink dirt, then that's fine. But if you want, you can peel the beets too.
Of course, some will say that you should peel all non–organic vegetables. However, in the case of beets, since the peel is so thin, should the beets be non–organic, then any potential chemical pesticides will go much deeper than the peel itself. As a result, in the case of beets, I just personally wash them. If the beets are organic then of course it's not a problem at all.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- What is the healthiest juice I can make?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- What Do You Recommend for high blood pressure and high cholesterol?
- Is it okay to store juice and drink it later?
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Can I freeze the juice and drink it later?
- Hypolycemia — blurred vision and tiredness while juicing.
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- How much juice should I drink?
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- How important is a slow speed juicer compared to fast speed?
- Do you have any tips for Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and respiratory illnesses?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Hypoglycemia, General Detox and Colds
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Which Juices Would Be Good For Depression?
- What Vegetables or Fruits Can Help With Soft Stools or Diarrhea?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- Warts and Juicing
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- What is your take on juice fasting?
- Juicing and Weight Loss
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?