How Can I Help Reverse Acne For My Son?
My son of 13 and I have been juicing each morning an each evening. We have looked at fruits and vegetables that will help him for acne and I just for health. Is there anything I should be aware of I don't want to do anything that would hurt him while I'm trying to help.
When it comes to acne, you need to remember this is often a hormonal related issue. If you really want to treat this problem fast and easily, I would suggest considering taking your son to a Chinese herbal. If you are able to do this, then the beauty of this approach is that your son gets the best herbal formula for his needs. At the same time, the herbs address the underlying issues.
At his age, herbs are all that are needed to address the hormonal issue. As we get older, we need biologically identical hormones as herbs can no longer help regulate the hormones.
Anyway, a Chinese herbalist can probably reverse his acne in about 4 weeks.
But if one is not available to you, what you need to realize is and what you need to focus on are foods and/or things in his life that are making, what the Chinese would call a
The heat rises up the body, like a flame going upwards, and like a volcano erupting, so does his acne.
So you need to remove those things from his diet and lifestyle that can lead to a hot body. You need to minimize sugar as well as that can wreak havoc on the hormones.
Sometimes, but not always, you might see a little bit of a
yellow coloring on the tongue indicating the liver is
hot. But you don't always see this. A
hot liver can be related to anger issues as the liver is connected to anger.
Vegetables like dandelion leaves are good for acne and for helping to cool the body and restore the liver.
If a Chinese herbalist is not available near you, then focus more on cooling vegetables, minimize sugar and make sure he is getting exercise... avoid cold drinks and foods... you want to expel the heat from the body.
A list of cold, cooling, hot and warm vegetables and fruits can be found on my guide to feng shui juicing.
Have you been wanting to do hatha yoga (stretching) but have found it either too difficult or you are not that flexible? If yes, and even if no, watch Jesse do some pure hatha yoga routines.
flow yoga, each pose in pure or traditional hatha yoga is held for a few minutes. While holding the pose, you focus the mind on the stretch. When you focus the mind, that's when you find silence.
Jesse is not flexible — never has been and probably never will be flexible like others. But it doesn't matter. In pure hatha yoga, how flexible you are makes no difference. It's all about loving the pose and focussing the mind on the stretch.
If you want to learn pure hatha yoga, now you can by following Jesse on a series of hatha yoga routines.
Random Questions That Have Been Asked:
- Why are only apples the only fruit that can be mixed with vegetables while juicing?
- Can I juice beets everyday?
- Blanching vegetables before freezing
- How Much Nutrition Is In Pulp?
- Can I drink more than 1/2 pint (1 cup) of juice per day?
- Juicing Gave Me An Upset Stomach
- My apple juice turns brown, is it okay?
- Please comment on a report that says beet juice can improve exercise endurance?
- Juicing strategy for overall health and wellness.
- Should I peel beets for juicing them or just wash them?
- Juicing while pregnant and breastfeeding (nursing).
- What are good juicing combinations? What juicing combinations should be avoided?
- What juice can help with arthritis and joint pain?
- Does pickling remove the benefits?
- Is a pint of juice too much?
- Is Eating Whole Fruit Okay Even Though It Is High In Sugar?
- Juicing and Detoxification
- Is It Okay To Mix Apples With Vegetable Juice?
- Should some vegetables be cooked before juicing?
- What can I juice or do to help with my excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)?
- Are There Harmful Side Effects To Juicing One Type of Juice Daily?
- Putting Vegetables On Ice Before Juicing
- My Husband Got A Stomach Ache From His Juice?
- Did not realize that pears and beets are high in sugar!
- What's the difference between eating fruits and juicing fruits?